> Vacancy junior project developer - hydrogen production, distribution and demand locations
Vacancy junior project developer - hydrogen production, distribution and demand locations
Are you ready to speed up this scale up? And by doing so, accelerating the energy transition with hydrogen as primary energy carrier?
HYGRO’s mission is to develop, build and operate a sustainable supply chain with hydrogen as the primary energy carrier. Our ambition is to become the market leader in the Netherlands as green hydrogen energy company with the focus on replacing diesel. By 2027 the ambition is to have a nationwide network of hydrogen production locations, hubs and satellite refuelling stations to supply at least hydrogen to a 1.000 truck equivalent.
We are a motivated, fun, and a fast growing company with at the moment 12 FTE employed. You will be part of HYGRO’s business development team which currently consists of 1 project developer, 1 business developer and the director business development. Currently there are 2 vacancies in this team. As a project developer, you will play a vital role in realising the ambition of HYGRO as described above. Since we are a small team and you’ll be working for a start-up, there is a big variety in the work activities and not a day will be the same. Important is to have a flexible mindset and an eagerness to learn fast. You will get the opportunity to learn a lot and you’ll have the chance to help structure and grow the business.
The primary focus is on developing projects and the business of HYGRO Energy to reach it’s 2027 targets. Activities you could be working on are:
- Work on existing development locations like the project DUWAAL
- Finding new (suitable) locations for production, hubs & satellites
- Finding new (long term) offtake possibilities for green hydrogen
- Writing and negotiating cooperation agreements and contracts
- Finding suitable grants and writing grant applications, coordinating with issuing governmental bodies.
- Informing and approaching relevant stakeholders like governments, land owners, project developers, refuelling station owners, distribution companies, etc.
- Coordinating with financial and technical colleagues
- Manage the permit application process in cooperation with an external advisor
- Being up to date with applicable laws and regulations, lobby activities if necessary
- Financial models/ business case development
What we are looking for
- Masters degree (for example economics, business administration, engineering, spatial planning, environmental studies), with preferably 0-2 years work experience
- Hands on, motivated, eager to learn, good in building relationships
- You like to work with deadlines, and deliver qualitative results
- Project management skills. Ability to manage numerous projects and relationships simultaneously and you are good in keeping an overview
- Proficiency in both Dutch and English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the hydrogen and electricity market and technology
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Willingness to travel
Are you interested in this job opening?
For more information about this job/HYGRO or the application procedure, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call on Jan Willem Langeraar on +31 6 41 24 61 14.
To apply for this job, please send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com.